Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My first lesbian experience

I Am a Closet Lesbian

I am a girl who loves girls but I am a closet lesbian, not letting my friends know what I really am. However, this weekend I was feeling especially horny and really wanted some wet pussy. My girlfriend and I always go out to the dance clubs on Thursday night and we dance and drink the night away and end up at her place. She lives in the city where the action is and I live in the suburbs so I  usually spend the night with her.


Two lesbians kissing and fondling each other
Two lesbians kissing and fondling each other

Hook-up with lesbians in your area, maybe on your block for friendship, dating and sex - Click Here 

I knew my girlfriend was a lesbian because she had made sexual passes at me but never let her know the true me. Anyway after the party  I went back to my girlfriends house to sleep like I do after most party's we go to. We shared her double bed as usual and after a while she asked me why I couldn't sleep. I replied saying I wasn't tired and she leaned in towards me and we kissed gently for a second.

It was the first time I tasted another girl's pussy

Then I pushed in towards her and our kiss deepened. I felt her lips pulling on mine and her tongue explored my mouth. Suddenly she pulled me on top of her and gradually started running her hands up and down my side until eventually she had both her hands on my breasts squeezing them tightly as I pulled my leg up between her legs teasing her.  It was kind of embarrassing having my breasts fondled by my girlfriend and her hand  between my legs and finding out my pussy was dripping wet.

Before I knew it my girlfriend  was sitting on my face feeding me her pussy. It was the first time  I tasted another girl's pussy and  I liked eating pussy.

Kissing lesbians
Lesbian tongue  action

Hook-up with lesbians in your area, maybe on your block for friendship, dating and sex - Click Here 

My girlfriend moaned and  I sensed her arousal build as her breathing got heavier. Suddenly I felt her hand at the waist band of my PJ's and before I knew it her finger was frantically rubbing my clit. I felt it swell as she put continuous pressure on it

This lesbian must confess that I love eating pussy

My tongue was licking and sticking her pussy and she let out  a moan. I began sucking her swollen bean between my teeth and flicking it with her tongue. She moaned and moaned until finally I felt her tense up and shiver and I tasted her cream dripping into my mouth. It was hot.  I licked my best friend's pussy last night and I enjoyed it. 

Masturbate Live With Sluts On Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first lesbian experience

I Am a Closet Lesbian I am a girl who loves girls but I am a closet lesbian, not letting my friends know what I really am. However, this ...